Orlando Attractions > Cheap Orlando Hotels > Sheraton Hotel
Sheraton Hotel Orlando
The Sheraton Hotel Orlando is conveniently located just off I-4 at exit 84.
Sheraton Orlando has an ideal location for exploring downtown Orlando or hopping on to I-4 and heading south towards the theme parks and water parks.
It's centrally located right in the heart of Orlando among the many skyscrapers that make up the business and financial district. When exiting from I-4 you'll see the Sheraton right away.
Prices start at around $78 per night.
Check Hotels.com special offers for the Sheraton Orlando Downtown
This hotel stands 14 storeys high and announces itself with this grand lobby area pictured below.
Are you planning to travel?
Check out Travel Accessories that will make your life so much easier!
Sheraton Hotel Orlando: Location
60 S Ivanhoe Blvd
Orlando, FL 32804, USA
Phone: (407) 425-4455
Official website here.
Your directions will appear in a new window, powered by Google Maps.
Sheraton Hotel Orlando Review
We stayed at the Sheraton Orlando Downtown in February of 2008 on the 13th floor and really enjoyed our stay. Here are some the positive and negative points we found.
Sheraton Hotel: Plus Points
- Within walking distance to some nice restaurants in Downtown Orlando. We took a taxi (5mins) to get to the nightlife in downtown.
- Clean and comfortable rooms with great beds with lots of pillows! Housekeeping serviced the room everyday to a high standard.
- Very helpful and friendly staff at the front desk and housekeeping. When we were there, the lamps in the room stopped working and once we told the front desk staff it was fixed immediately with no fuss!
- On-site shop selling snacks, drinks, newspapers, souveniers etc. On-site Starbucks open throughout the day which is very handy for that proper cup of coffee in the morning.
- Free internet access on the 14th floor. In fact there is a 'club lounge' up here complete with two 42in flat screen TVs, sofas and a PC with internet access. There is a swipe card for some sort of payment for the internet. However we found that just typing in a web address worked like a charm! (Sssshhh don't tell everyone!)
Sheraton Hotel Orlando: Negative Points
- The proximity of the hotel to the railway line. Trains pass through even during the night. The staff tell me the driver is quite heavy on the horn! If you're a light sleeper this may be bothersome. When we were there, I heard it perhaps once or twice during the night, which was disruptive. Although we didn't hear it on the weekend.
- The hotel's carpark is not owned by the Sheraton, so there is a rather heafty $10 per night parking fee. If you were planning to stay a number of nights, this would certainly add to your bill!
- No complimentary breakfast. There is a large breakfast buffet served, but it will cost $11 per person.
Here are some pictures of the room we had. There were two queen beds, a TV with some on demand movies and a games console. The bathroom had a bath/shower, granite counter-tops, two large mirrors and hairdryer.
You may also like:
Hawthorn Suites Orlando
Regal Sun Resort - now Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista
Wyndham Orlando Resort