Orlando Attractions > Orlando Resorts > Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Water park (was Nickelodeon Resort)
Enjoy a stay at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites(was Nickelodeon Resort) in Orlando and discover the many benefits of this great family friendly, and cheap hotel.
The Holiday Inn Resort is located right in the heart of the many Orlando theme parks, water parks and attractions on International Drive. You'll find that the Holiday Inn Resort is like a mini-theme park within a hotel.
As you can see from the picture below, there is an extensive water park and play area for kids of all ages. All the slides, flumes and activities are included in the price of your stay. The hotel provides many activities on dry land too!
Photo Collected from Holiday Inn Resort facebook page
Above is the 400 gallon water tank which periodically dumps water through all the slides and flumes.
The water park is open 7 days a week and is only open to Holiday Inn Resort guests. This means you and your family can enjoy as many water slides as possible all day long.
There is a daily 'Sliming' at 4.45pm where a giant bucket of slime is released over anyone underneath!
If being slimed isn't your thing, you can sit back and relax by the pool on one of the many sun loungers. Or you can rent a private cabana and enjoy pool-side drinks service.
Why Stay at the Holiday Inn Resort?
There are many reasons to choose this hotel for your family vacation.
- Free shuttle bus - The Holiday Inn Resort pricing includes many extras such as free shuttle service to all four Disney theme parks, Wet and Wild Water Park, SeaWorld and Universal Studios theme parks. Shuttles leave one per day usually leaving in the morning between 9am-10am and returning at various times in the afternoon.
- Free parking - Did you know that in many Orlando hotels, parking is NOT included in the room rate? This seems crazy, but unfortunately it's true. Some hotels charge $15-20 per night. Luckily parking is included at the Holiday Inn Resort, Orlando.
- Kitchen facilities in all rooms - Many Orlando hotels do NOT provide fridges in the bedrooms, let alone any kitchen facilities. You can imagine that it's not very convenient. Picture having to constantly buy cold drinks and then not being able to keep them in the fridge. It's a big benefit to be able to keep snacks & drinks cool in the fridge on a hot Florida day. You can also save money on food by using the kitchen in your room. There's a stove top, microwave, cookware, coffee maker and silverware so you can prepare snacks and meals without having to eat out all the time.
- Free local phone calls and internet - each room has free high speed internet access. Local calls are free and unlimited. Local calls include any number beginning with the 407 area code.
- Cheaper than Disney hotels! The Holiday Inn Resort is part of the Holiday Inn chain of discount hotels. The rates are significantly lower than the on-site Disney and Universal hotels. You can save money while still being just a mile away from the Disney theme parks and water parks. Plus with the free shuttle included in the rate, it's very similar to staying 'on-site' but for much less money!
- Free Activities & Shows - there are many activities happening daily at the Holiday Inn Resort. These are both pool-side and inside the hotel. Kids can get involved in games, crafts, sports and participate in shows all provided by the Holiday Inn staff. For an extra charge there are also night time shows for kids as part of the Holiday Inn After Dark program. This includes full supervision for 5-12 year olds, allowing parents some time to themselves!
Are you planning to travel?
Check out Travel Accessories that will make your life so much easier!
Prices and Discount Deals
Prices are usually around $100-$200 per night, per suite.
If you are a AAA Member, a Florida resident, in the US Military you can save money on your hotel suite. Check these links below for full details.
Check Specials And Packages - More Ways To Save
You can also save money on 'all-inclusive' deals where-by you can get 1,2 or 3 nights stay free. Usually this involves purchasing a special package which could include SeaWorld tickets, Universal Studios tickets or it could include entry into special Holiday Inn Resort activities for kids.
Address of Holiday Inn Resort
14500 Continental Gateway
Orlando, Florida 32821
Telephone: 1-877-642-5111 or 407-387-5437
Holiday Inn Resort Map
View Holiday Inn Resort
in a larger map
Get Directions to the Holiday Inn Resort
Your directions will appear in a new window, powered by Google Maps.
Orlando attractions near the Holiday Inn Resort:-
- Disney Magic Kingdom - 2 miles
- Disney Animal Kingdom - 4 miles
- Epcot Center - 3 miles
- Disney Hollywood Studios - 2 miles
- Typhoon Lagoon Orlando - 8.4 miles
- Blizzard Beach water park - 7 miles
- Universal Studios theme park, Universal Islands of Adventure & Universal CityWalk - 8 miles
- SeaWorld, Aquatica Water Park & Discovery Cove Florida - 7 miles
- Wet N Wild water park - 7 mile
- Pointe Orlando - shopping, comedy shows, restaurants - 6 miles
- Orlando Premium Outlets - 2.4 miles
- Orange County Convention Center - 6.3 miles
- Downtown Orlando - 13 miles
- Busch Gardens Florida - 61 miles
- Kennedy Space Center Florida - 52 miles
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - 13 miles
^ Back To Top ^