Orlando Attractions > Orlando Resorts > Nickelodeon Hotel in Orlando
Nickelodeon Hotel in Orlando
Enjoy a stay at the Nickelodeon Hotel in Orlando and discover the many benefits of this great family friendly, and cheap hotel.
The Nick Hotel is located right in the heart of the many Orlando theme parks, water parks and attractions on International Drive. You'll find that the Nickelodeon Hotel is like a mini-theme park within a hotel.
As you can see from the picture below, there is an extensive water park and play area for kids of all ages. All the slides, flumes and activities are included in the price of your stay. The hotel provides many activities on dry land too!
Above is the 400 gallon water tank which periodically dumps water through all the slides and flumes.
The water park is open 7 days a week and is only open to Nick Hotel guests. This means you and your family can enjoy as many water slides as possible all day long.
There is a daily 'Sliming' at 4.45pm where a giant bucket of slime is released over anyone underneath!
If being slimed isn't your thing, you can sit back and relax by the pool on one of the many sun loungers. Or you can rent a private cabana and enjoy pool-side drinks service.
Why Stay at the Nickelodeon Hotel?
There are many reasons to choose this hotel for your family vacation.
- Free shuttle bus - The Nick hotel pricing includes many extras such as free shuttle service to all four Disney theme parks, Wet and Wild Water Park, SeaWorld and Universal Studios theme parks. Shuttles leave one per day usually leaving in the morning between 9am-10am and returning at various times in the afternoon.
- Free parking - Did you know that in many Orlando hotels, parking is NOT included in the room rate? This seems crazy, but unfortunately it's true. Some hotels charge $15-20 per night. Luckily parking is included at the Nickelodeon Hotel, Orlando.
- Kitchen facilities in all rooms - Many Orlando hotels do NOT provide fridges in the bedrooms, let alone any kitchen facilities. You can imagine that it's not very convenient. Picture having to constantly buy cold drinks and then not being able to keep them in the fridge. It's a big benefit to be able to keep snacks & drinks cool in the fridge on a hot Florida day. You can also save money on food by using the kitchen in your room. There's a stove top, microwave, cookware, coffee maker and silverware so you can prepare snacks and meals without having to eat out all the time.
- Free local phone calls and internet - each room has free high speed internet access. Local calls are free and unlimited. Local calls include any number beginning with the 407 area code.
- Cheaper than Disney hotels! The Nickelodeon Hotel is part of the Holiday Inn chain of discount hotels. The rates are significantly lower than the on-site Disney and Universal hotels. You can save money while still being just a mile away from the Disney theme parks and water parks. Plus with the free shuttle included in the rate, it's very similar to staying 'on-site' but for much less money!
- Free Activities & Shows - there are many activities happening daily at the Nick Hotel. These are both pool-side and inside the hotel. Kids can get involved in games, crafts, sports and participate in shows all provided by the Nick staff. For an extra charge there are also night time shows for kids as part of the Nick After Dark program. This includes full supervision for 5-12 year olds, allowing parents some time to themselves!
Are you planning to travel?
Check out Travel Accessories that will make your life so much easier!
Prices and Discount Deals
Prices are usually around $100-$200 per night, per suite.
Compare prices for the Nickelodeon Family Suites
If you are a AAA Member, a Florida resident, in the US Military you can save money on your hotel suite. Check these links below for full details.
Check Florida Resident Deals
Check Military Member Deals
You can also save money on 'all-inclusive' deals where-by you can get 1,2 or 3 nights stay free. Usually this involves purchasing a special package which could include SeaWorld tickets, Universal Studios tickets or it could include entry into special Nick Hotel activities for kids.
Check all special offers at the Nickelodeon Hotel Website
Address of Nickelodeon Hotel Orlando
14500 Continental Gateway
Orlando, Florida 32821
Telephone: 1-877-642-5111 or 407-387-5437
Nick Hotel Map
View Nickelodeon Hotel Orlando
in a larger map
Get Directions to the Nick Hotel
Your directions will appear in a new window, powered by Google Maps.
Orlando attractions near the Nickelodeon Hotel:-
- Disney Magic Kingdom - 2 miles
- Disney Animal Kingdom - 4 miles
- Epcot Center - 3 miles
- Disney Hollywood Studios - 2 miles
- Typhoon Lagoon Orlando - 8.4 miles
- Blizzard Beach water park - 7 miles
- Universal Studios theme park, Universal Islands of Adventure & Universal CityWalk - 8 miles
- SeaWorld, Aquatica Water Park & Discovery Cove Florida - 7 miles
- Wet N Wild water park - 7 mile
- Pointe Orlando - shopping, comedy shows, restaurants - 6 miles
- Orlando Premium Outlets - 2.4 miles
- Orange County Convention Center - 6.3 miles
- Downtown Orlando - 13 miles
- Busch Gardens Florida - 61 miles
- Kennedy Space Center Florida - 52 miles
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - 13 miles
^ Back To Top ^